I think this is my third time posting a recipe for enchiladas, but I just can’t help myself.
And these are beyond easy. Like I was ahhmazed at how simple they were.
It took me 10mins to throw them together and the flavors were fab!
The enchilada sauce and the chilli pepper in the filling gives it a slight heat and then the corn gives it a nice sweetness to balance it all out, then with have plenty of chicken and lots of shredded cheddar to turn it into my favorite yet enchilada recipe 🙂
Thanks to everyone that has already liked me on facebook but if you haven’t yet please do! 🙂 www.facebook.com/sweetandspicylife
Thanks a bunches! 🙂
Spicy and Sweet Corn Chicken Enchiladas
- 4 soft taco size tortillas
- 15 oz can red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn
- 1 tsp red chilli pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream and cilantro for serving
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spread half of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the chicken, corn, red chilli pepper and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Distribute the chicken mixture between the tortillas and roll them up.
- Transfer to the baking dish and top with remaining enchilada sauce.
- Bake for 20mins then sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake for additional 5 mins or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream on top and garnish with cilantro.
Adapted from: OneGoodThingByJillee