I love it. I eat it every day.
Whether it’s chocolate cake, ice cream, a chocolate bar or just a handful of chocolate chips, I don’t discriminate.
I love it all.
And if you are one of those people who hates chocolate, we can’t be friends anymore.
Alright maybe we can, but you are on probation.
This easy bundt cake is a chocoholics dream.
It comes together in a pinch, it’s rich, dense yet light and super chocolaty (is that even a word?)
Anyways if you like cake and chocolate you need to make this right now!
Trust me you need this in you life!
Oh and if you store it in air tight container it will stay fresh for days. I made mine like 3 days ago and it’s still amazing!
Comments: This was an easy chocolate cake that was moist and super chocolaty! It stayed good for a few days in an airtight container.
Negatives: Although this cake was very rich I felt like something was missing. So next time I would add a glaze on top to take it over the edge.
Will I make this again? Yes.
Death by Chocolate Bundt Cake
Serves: a lot
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 chocolate cake mix (I used Devil’s cake)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used a combination of dark and semi-sweet)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In The bowl of electric mixer, on medium speed combine the eggs and sour cream.
- Add the oil, water, pudding and cake mix and beat to combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 40-45 mix or until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Let cool and serve with a sprinkle of powdered sugar on top.