Peanut Butter Drizzled Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies
About 24-27 cookies
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 sticks (12 tbsp.) butter, unsalted melted and cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz high- quality milk chocolate, chopped into chunks
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (I used natural)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl combine butter and sugars. Whisk in egg, yolk and vanilla.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2 in balls and place on baking sheet. Bake for 9-12 mins or until cookies are set but still a little undercooked.
- Melt peanut butter, add coconut oil and stir to combine. Drizzle over cookies.
- Let cool for 10-15 mins and devour!