I saw this recipe over at the Pioneer Woman and I had to make it right away.
Chicken with Spicy Honey Bacon Sauce
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into thick strips diagonally
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. steak seasoning
- 3/4 cup honey
- 5 slices bacon, diced
- 3 tbsp. Worcester sauce
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- In a zip lock bag combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Add the chicken and marinade for at least 3hrs.
- Once marinated, grill chicken until cooked through, discarding extra marinade.
- In a saucepan fry bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- Drain bacon fat and the Worcester, hot sauce and honey to the hot skillet.
- Stir to combine and let thicken slightly.
- Add bacon back to the sauce.
- In a bowl combine the grilled chicken and the sauce and serve!
Adapted from: PioneerWoman