(Almost) No-Bake Snicker’s Pie
- 1 9in Oreo cookie crust
- 2 cups fresh whipped cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup dulce de leche, plus 1 tablespoon for drizzling
- 3 Snickers Bars, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Bake oreo crust for 8mins. Cool completely before filling.
- Spread 1/3 of the chopped Snickers bar on the bottom of the pie crust.
- In the bowl of electric mixer beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and 1/4 cup dulce de leche and beat to combine. Fold in the whipped cream.Stir in 1/3 of the Snicker’s bars.
- Spread the filling over the pie crust.
- Top with the remaining Snickers and drizzle 1tbsp dulce de leche.
- Refrigerate for at least 3hrs.