This Frozen Peach Bellini is the ultimate cocktail for spring and summer and needs to be on your next brunch menu! It is bright, bubbly and all so refreshing!
Bellinis are one of my favorite cocktails! They are basically like a vacation in glass. But that also might be because I typically drink a lot of them on vacation. Nothing makes me feel more fancy and spoiled than sitting by the pool or beach with a champagne glass in hand! And these frozen peach bellinis are so delicious! You use frozen peaches to make an easy peach sorbet in the blender then pour in a glass and top with Proscecco (or champagne) and enjoy!
How to make frozen peach bellini
- In a blender combine frozen peaches, honey, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Add a little bit of warm water if needed and blend until smooth.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of peach sorbet in each champagne glass
- Top with Prosecco or Champagne
- Enjoy immediately
Can you make bellinis in advance?
You can make the peach sorbet ahead of time! Place in airtight container and store in the freezer. Let soften a little before making the bellini.
Fresh or frozen peaches for peach sorbet?
For this recipe I prefer using frozen peaches because it will be ready to use right away! But if you have fresh peaches, peel and slice them then place on a baking sheet and freeze until solid. Then proceed with the recipe.
How to store leftover peach sorbet for bellinis?
Place leftover sorbet in airtight container and freeze for up to 2 months.Jump to Recipe
Frozen Peach Bellini
- 3 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prosecco or Champagne to serve
- In food processor or powerful blender combine frozen peaches, honey, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add a little bit of warm water (up to 4tbsp) if needed and continue to blend until smooth.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of peach sorbet in each champagne glass.
- Top with Prosecco or Champagne.
- Enjoy immediately. Store leftover peach sorbet in the freezer.
Another delicious cocktail: